In the stone processing industry, abrasive diamond frankfurt is an efficient diamond tool for grinding or polishing stone slabs. There are 3 different kinds of diamond frankfurts - metal bond, resin bond, and magnesia type. Metal bond diamond frankfurt is usually used for coarse/medium grinding or calibrating. Resin bond and magnesite type are usually used for polishing.
Divided by connection type of diamond segment, there are 2 types of metal bond diamond frankfurts:
1. diamond segments are welded on the frankfurt plate(usually used for grinding concrete floors
2. diamond segments are installed on the frankfurt plate by bolts(usually used for grinding stone slabs
For welded type, the segment shape and its layout can be very different. For installed type, the segment shape is usually the same. However, the advantage is that you can buy separated diamond segments and then assemble them by yourself, which saves the shipping fee and the cost of the frankfurt plate. Sunny Superhard Tools provide you with both these 2 types of metal bond diamond frankfurt, with superior quality and competitive price.
Features of the metal bond diamond frankfurt in this page:
Application of Diamond Frankfurt:
- Lightweight with aluminum frankfurt body.
- High productivity & low power consumption.
- A wide range of diamond grits to choose from(36#, 46#, 60#, 80#, 100#, 180#, 220#).
- The excellent diamond formula for different stones.